NGO Jobs in USA. Organization: International Rescue Committee
Country: United States of America
Closing date: 31 Oct 2019
This position provides a great opportunity to gain knowledge in various aspects of nonprofit marketing. The Marketing Associate will report directly to the Senior Director, Direct Marketing USA. S/he will provide essential administrative support to help the marketing team recruit, cultivate, retain and upgrade donors whose highest contributions are under $10,000.
- Managing vendor payments in IRC’s financial system and team budget tracker on a weekly basis.
- Coordinate the review of contracts and other legal documents through the appropriate approval process. Track deadlines and renewals for all new and existing contracts.
- Create and manage all Marketing collateral: digital ads, direct mail pieces, scripts, etc. via an electronic filing system.
- Schedule and set up marketing meetings, including taking meeting minutes and follow-up on action items.
- Support supervisor in generating and distributing reports and presentations.
- Exercise an ability to balance team goals with the department’s overall objectives.
- Work on special assignments and projects as needed.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Work Experience: 2-3 years (experience in supporting campaigns that use a variety of marketing channels and communications methods a plus).
Demonstrated Skills and Competencies:
- Solid organizational skills: the ability to work productively and manage deadlines in a fast-paced, detail oriented, collaborative environment, and the ability to prioritize workload;
- Excellent computer skills: facility with MS Word, Excel, and email/internet software
- Working knowledge and understanding of fundraising software is a plus (Salesforce, PIDI, Raiser’s Edge);
- Creative, enthusiastic and motivated team player with the ability to work independently.
Language Skills: English
Working Environment*:* This role may require working remotely full or part time (i.e., telecommuting). Applicants must have a home or alternate workspace they can effectively complete their work from during regularly scheduled hours.
How to apply:
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Text Area field 8am - 5pm