Organization: Management Systems International
Country: United States of America
Closing date: 07 Mar 2020
Logistician – Pristina, Kosovo
MSI Balkans Regional Support Services Program
MSI, a Tetra Tech Company, is a Washington, DC metro area international development firm with a 35-year history of delivering development results across the world. Our core expertise is in the fields of monitoring and evaluation (M&E), institutional development, public sector management, governance and anti-corruption. MSI has implemented projects in 90 countries around the world such as Jordan, Kenya, Indonesia, Syria, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Ukraine, Colombia, and Mexico. As one of the leading companies in our field, MSI has partnered with more than 80 organizations across all sectors of international development with clients ranging from large bilateral and multilateral donors such as USAID, the World Bank and the UNDP to national and local governments, NGOs, think tanks, foundations and universities. For more information on MSI, please visit our website at www.msiworldwide.com.
The Balkans Regional Support Services program provides M&E support to USAID/Missions in the Balkans region.
MSI is currently seeking a Logistician to support an upcoming evaluation of a USAID local governance program based in Pristina, Kosovo and the surrounding area. The Logistician will work alongside the evaluation team to coordinate logistics for the evaluation teams' fieldwork. Full-time support will be required from February 24 – March 13, 2020 with additional part-time support for one week before this timeline on an as-needed basis.
**** Only Kosvo citizens are eligible to apply.
- Organizing the field work schedule and helping to arrange meetings and interviews with a wide variety of stakeholders.
- Maintaining a comprehensive contact list and meeting schedule.
- Coordinating ground travel for the evaluation team as necessary.
- 1-3 years of experience in operations, logistics coordination, and/or travel support.
- Familiarity with the working environment in Pristina.
- Excellent spoken and written English language skills.
- Familiary with USAID projects preferred.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please. This position is contingent upon USAID approval.
MSI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer.
How to apply:
- Text Area field 8am - 5pm