Organization: Social Impact
Country: United States of America
Closing date: 31 Mar 2020
The Human Resources Manager, Learning and Development oversees performance management, orientation, corporate training and employee engagement. The HR Manager is a highly visible position responsible for providing high quality service to all SI employees. The HR Manager reports to the Director of Human Resources.
- Performance Management: manage the 90-day review, mid-year check-in and annual performance review. Participate in the implementation of a new web-based performance system.
- Professional development: encourage employee use of funds, respond to policy questions, report on usage.
- Employee Exit Interviews: conduct employee exit interviews, analyze feedback.
- New Hire Orientation: manage employee onboarding and orientation training. Conduct L&D training session. Conduct new hire survey.
- Annual Training: organize annual ethics and respectful workplace trainings.
- Employee Engagement: manage bi-month anniversary meetings, implement employee engagement survey.
- Compliance: manage the affirmative action plan, VETS 4212, EEO 1 and 2
- Back-up HR Manager for payroll and benefits.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Master’s degree and at least 3 years’ relevant experience or equivalent in education/experience.
- Human Resources Certification (PHR or SPHR) a plus.
- Highly detailed oriented.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills and organizational skills and the ability to work will all levels of employees and management.
- Demonstrated integrity and confidentiality.
- Able to multi-task, prioritize workload, and meet strict deadlines.
How to apply:
Come join our energetic and innovative team! We offer you the opportunity to play a leading role in the growth of our company, work as part of a creative and committed team, and make a difference in the well-being of our world.
To learn more about the position, please visit our website:
SI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please, no phone calls.
- Text Area field 8am - 5pm