NGO Jobs in UK. Organization: War Child UK
Country: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Closing date: 15 Sep 2019
The Programme Quality Volunteer will support the team in ensuring that quality standards inform programme development and underpin the results of our work. The volunteer will support the team with programme analysis, needs assessments, development and application of programme learning. You will support the team in quality improvement and report writing and editing. In particular, you will support predominantly the Child Protection Advisor and also the Child Safeguarding Advisor and Education Advisor in their work, with the aim to become more specialised in one of those fields. You will support in networking, relationship management with key partners and collaborations across teams. For example, with your experience and position from working at War Child Holland you are keen to help strengthen international relations, for instance, through War Child Global. This is a unique and exciting opportunity for someone who is passionate about changing children’s lives and learning about the international humanitarian sector.
· Supporting learning path process developing liaising with WCH L&D team on behalf of WCUK.
· Supporting Child Protection Advisor and research agenda development in scoping core intervention areas and research items
· Supporting upholding child safeguarding standards working with our CSSG Advisor in terms of content development
· Supporting IATI reporting working with MEAL Advisor
How to apply:
- Salary Offer $3000 ~ $10.000
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 10-20
- Text Area field 8am - 5pm