Organization: Independent Doctors Association
Closing date: 02 Feb 2020
Who we are?
IDA is an international independent non-governmental organization providing medical and humanitarian assistance to people affected by conflicts, natural disasters and epidemics regardless of race, religion, gender or political affiliation.
IDA was founded in 2012 by Syrian doctors from Aleppo in response to the healthcare and humanitarian crisis in Syria.
IDA Syria is the main healthcare provider in Northern Aleppo/Syria area, working closely with 500,000 IDPs and 700,000 host community through 20 healthcare facility and other health and nutrition projects
During last year, IDA has provided 1.2 million services in Heath, Nutrition, WaSH and Camp Management
- Welcomes patients and visitors in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries to the related service.
- Keeps patient appointments on schedule by notifying service provider of patient’s arrival; reviewing service delivery compared to schedule; reminding provider of service delays.
- Answering patients’ questions regarding administrative issues, registration and appointments.
- Protects patients’ rights by maintaining confidentiality of personal and information.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Helping beneficiaries in getting information about the contacts, locations and access to the health and other services in the area.
- Coordination between the Turkish facilities and the other hospitals operating in the region with regard to the subjects of the transfer of patients to the center or to the Turkish hospitals or specialized centers.
- Translation from the Arabic language to the Turkish language and vice versa to coordinate between the Turkish focal points and the management and staff of the center or if necessary with other parties.
- Responsible for writing and editing transference documents for patients from the center to the Turkish hospitals or specialized centers and vise versa.
- Any other task required from direct supervisor
- Certificate of Psychology, Sociology or any At least, High school graduate.
- Fluent in Arabic and Turkish language (medical idioms, writing + speaking + reading)
- Well familiar with different types of services in the work area.
- Experience in data collection and compilation.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Very good computer skills especially in MS Word and MS excel
- Eligible to work legally in Turkey.
Independent Doctors Association does not tolerate sexual exploitation and abuse, and committed to acting professionally and ethically.
Independent Doctors Association is zero tolerable with any SEA case, IDA is creating the best environment to make sure that all staff have understood SEA and how to report in case there is any suspected case
How to apply:
Interested candidates may apply through the below link choosing the job code (MFT1020) in the application form
Please note that the position may be filled before the deadline of submission of the applications
- Salary Offer $3000 ~ $10.000
- Multiple Select field
- Text Area field 8am - 5pm