Options Consultancy is seeking a French speaking Team Administrator to assist the programme management (PM) team in the efficient administration and management of all projects and multi-country programmes in the team portfolio.
Supporting the project management team with day to day and regular administrative duties including:
- The processing and raising of invoices
- Arranging travel and accommodation logistics
- Coordinating meetings and booking meeting rooms
- Minute taking and administrative support
- Drafting of contracts and terms of reference
- Spoken and written French
- Experience of financial, administrative and logistical support in a busy office environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good numeracy and ability work with budgets and financial systems
- Organised and methodical
- Calm under pressure
- Able to get along with others and be a team-player
- ‘Can do’ attitude
- High level of attention to detail
- Highly proficient in the use of MS Office
- Experience organising travel logistics, including flights, visas and accommodation
For the full Personal Specification, please refer to the Job Description
Options offers a comprehensive benefits package including generous annual leave allowance, season ticket loan, cycle to work scheme and a performance related bonus scheme.
- Options is an equal opportunities employer
- Our organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and post holders to share this commitment.
- We seek people who are pro-choice, energetic and enthusiastic about Options’ vision.
- Overseas candidates require a valid UK work permit
How to apply:
- To apply, please fill in the form here
- Closing date for applications is: 27 March 2020
- Please note that the closing date for this vacancy is for guidance only. Applications will be screened on a rolling basis and this vacancy may be closed as soon as a candidate has been identified. Applicants are therefore strongly encouraged to apply at the earliest possible
- Due to the volume of applications we receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview. Interviews may be organised directly with shortlisted applicants on a rolling basis and the position may be filled before the closing date
This role will be subject to full pre-employment background checks including identification check, employment references, right to work verification, credit check and criminal record check (where appropriate)
- Salary Offer $3000 ~ $10.000
- Multiple Select field
- Text Area field 8am - 5pm