NGO Jobs in ACTED. Organization: ACTED
Country: Syrian Arab Republic
Closing date: 17 Aug 2019
The logistics Assistant is responsible for the procurement, the stock, and overseeing service contracting in the area of intervention.
• Respect and Follow Up the ACTED’s Logistics Procedures
• Produce Logistics information in line with ACTED Templates
• Ensure efficient and compliance procurement, stock and FLEET management
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ensure that all the procurements that are being done by him/her are following the ACTED procedures for the scenarios A, B, and C.
• Ensure direct contact with the suppliers and keep a track on the delivery done by the suppliers and update the CFU accordingly.
• Updating the OFU, CFU, and any other document needed for the logistics team for the A, B, and C scenario.
Assets and stock Management
• Ensure that all the assets that ACTED Turkey has are registered in the general asset list and according to ACTED logistics procedures.
• Provide the needed support for all ACTED staff with the assets needs and according to ACTED logistics procedures.
• Update the general asset list when it is needed and keep a track on any extra needs of assets and report it to the head of the department.
Organizing trainings with the logistics Team.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
• A MINIMUM OF BACHELOR’S DEGREE IN RELATED FIELD.
• EXTENSIVE EXPERIENCE IN LOGISTICS MANAGEMENT AND
• DEMONSTRATED COMMUNICATION AND ORGANIZATIONAL SKILLS;
• ABILITY TO TRAIN, MOBILIZE, AND MANAGE STAFF
• FLEXIBILITY AND ABILITY TO MULTI-TASK UNDER PRESSURE;
• ABILITY TO WORK WELL IN UNSTABLE AND FREQUENTLY CHANGING
•WILLINGNESS TO WORK AND LIVE IN OFTEN REMOTE AREAS UNDER BASIC CONDITIONS;
•PROVEN ABILITY TO WORK CREATIVELY AND INDEPENDENTLY;
•ADVANCED PROFICIENCY IN WRITTEN AND SPOKEN ENGLISH AND FLUENT IN ARABIC
•EXPERIENCE WITH NGOS IS HIGHLY DESIRABLE.
Equal Employment Opportunities: ACTED hires its employees on the basis of merit and qualifications for the position regardless of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, political opinion, gender or disability status. Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply for this position.
How to apply:
All applicants must send an English CV (max four pages). Any email without a correct position on subject line will not be considered. Interested and qualified applicants are encouraged to submit an updated English CV no later than 17 of August 2019 to the e-mail: email@example.com
Note: Application without correct subject line will not be considered.
- Salary Offer $3000 ~ $10.000
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10
- Text Area field 8am - 5pm