Organization: Save the Children
Closing date: 15 Dec 2019
We are currently recruiting for a Finance and HR Manager to join a high calibre team based in our Geneva Advocacy office and play a critical role in shaping the strategic direction of the office.
As our Finance and HR Manager you will manage the budget for the Geneva Advocacy office, which includes a mix of unrestricted and donor funding. You’ll be responsible for the development of annual budgets, monitoring and reporting, and helping to ensure the strategic use of resources to maximise the impact of the Geneva Advocacy Office, including the Education Cluster (which Save the Children co-leads with the UN).
You will also oversee the HR Management of the office, ensuring performance reviews are completed each quarter and accurate calculation and distribution of salaries and other benefits.
In order to be successful you’ll bring/be:
* Previous Financial Management experience, including the development and monitoring of budgets and budget reporting
* Prior experience with accounts payable and receivable, general ledger, payroll, and, ideally, accounting for investments
* A demonstrable ability to analyse complex financial data
* Solid experience in coordinating financial audit activities
* Strong interpersonal skills, including a capacity to work with geographically dispersed and multi-cultural teams
* A collaborative, proactive and solutions orientated approach
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
* No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
* All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
* Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive environment where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please attach a cover letter and up-to-date CV with your application, and include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations.
Please visit our website for a copy of the full Job Description: https://www.savethechildren.net/careers/apply
We need to keep children safe so our selection process reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
How to apply:
- Multiple Select field
- Text Area field 8am - 5pm