World Vision is a humanitarian, development and advocacy organisation devoted to improving the lives of children, families and their communities around the world. Our almost 40,000 staff members working in nearly 100 countries are united through our ethos, mission and shared desire for all individuals, especially children, to overcome poverty, inequality and injustice.
Here’s where you come in:
World Vision is looking for a strong, personable, energetic and highly skilled project manager to lead a portfolio of projects that engage sponsors and connect them with 3.2 million children and their communities.
In this challenging and highly responsible role, you will lead and take end-to-end ownership of the Sponsor Engagement features projects. These projects range from bi-lateral efforts between 2-8 offices, to large, partnership-wide projects that are incorporated into business-as-usual with individual budgets in excess of 1 million USD; they will require you to be agile and proactive – monitoring processes and addressing issues before they create problems.
- Master’s degree in project management business administration or related field.
- Minimum 10 years project management roles working with multiple projects in international organisations.
- Proved ability to think critically, evaluate effectively, adapt to relevant new information or changing priorities, and negotiate when faced with conflicting expectations.
- Experience in effectively managing geographically distributed project team to achieve results.
- Effective in written and verbal communication in English.
- The position requires ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally up to 10% of the time.
Is this the job for you?
World Vision is dedicated to our team members’ development and their success. We aspire for all employees to be fulfilled through their work and their contributions to an organisation working to provide long-term sustainable solutions to the world’s most vulnerable people.
Find the full responsibilities and requirements for this position online and apply by the closing date 28 SEP 2018. For more information on World Vision International, please visit our website: www.wvi.org. Due to the number of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Salary Offer $3000 ~ $10.000
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10
- Dropdown field Option 1