*Position location to be within Africa (Zimbabwe, Uganda or Ghana) or within the Latin America/Caribbean region and West Africa Region where WVI is registered to operate.
World Vision International
World Vision is a humanitarian, development and advocacy organisation devoted to improving the lives of children, families and their communities around the world. Our almost 40,000 staff members working in nearly 100 countries are united through our ethos, mission and shared desire for all individuals, especially children, to overcome poverty, inequality and injustice.
Here’s where you come in:
As Senior IT Auditor, you will provide leadership in the review and advisory on all key information systems and infrastructure within the region either independently or jointly with other teams. You are responsible for leading, conducting and advising on all information systems audit work within the region including audits of computer applications, information security and technological solutions at the region and within national offices. You will also champion Information Technology (IT) use within the regional internal audit team through capacity building in line with Global Internal Audit strategic direction.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science, information technology, management information systems, information security, accounting, or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience.
- At least five (5) years’ experience in information technology (IT) or information systems audit and advisory.
- Technical professional certification required (CISA, CISSP, CISM or CRISC). CPA (Certified Public Accountant) or CIA (Certified Internal Auditor) or CA (Chartered Accountant) a plus.
- Knowledge of COBIT and best IT industry practices.
- Fluent in English, Knowledge of French.
- The position requires ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally up to 40% of the time.
Is this the job for you?
World Vision is dedicated to our team members’ development and their success. We aspire for all employees to be fulfilled through their work and their contributions to an organisation working to provide long-term sustainable solutions to the world’s most vulnerable people.
Find the full responsibilities and requirements for this position online and apply by the closing date 09 AUG 2018. For more information on World Vision International, please visit our website: www.wvi.org. Due to the number of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Salary Offer $3000 ~ $10.000
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10
- Dropdown field Option 1