The IRC has defined a new strategic mission and vision, along with information technology infrastructure and applications initiatives and key processes that will deliver to the strategic objectives. The IRC is currently implementing an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Management system across the Finance, Supply Chain and Grants Management functions in all IRC locations. Project Integra will retire a number of existing systems, bringing them into a cloud-based Microsoft Dynamics 365 environment. Integra is the largest investment in systems that the IRC has ever made and will change the way we work.
The Regional Deployment Lead plays a significant role within the Integra Deployment team that supervises the rollout of the ERP with the assigned region. The Regional Deployment Lead is the primary point of communication between Country Programs, the Regions and the NY HQ-based deployment team. The Regional Deployment Lead will guide the various Country Programs and Regional Functions through the stages of Deployment Planning, Training, Go-live and Hyper-support. They will provide on-site support in Country Program for both kickoff of deployment and the actual Go-live of the system.
The RDL reports to the Director, IPD Deployment based in New York, and supervise the Regional Trainer and the Regional Hyper Support. The successful candidate will have to develop extensive familiarity with IRC country programs, regional structures and business practices. The RDL should demonstrate strong project management skills and have the ability to manage diverse, cross-functional teams across locations and time zones. The RDL should be capable of identifying and escalating potential risks, comfortable with frequent and extensive travel, and invested in training IRC-staff in new business processes and systems.
• Review the Deployment Readiness Assessments (DRA), ensuring the development and management of specific DRA Action Plans to be implemented prior to the Country Program Deployment Kick-off Week;
• Manage and coordinate the implementation of all Country Program Deployment Kick-off Week in the Asia Region;
• Oversee the customization and implementation of individual Country Program Deployment Guidebooks;
• Accountable for coordination of deployment activities with the Country Program Deployment Lead (DDO) and Functional Leads (Finance Controller, Supply Chain Coordinator, Grants Coordinator, IT Manager and HR Coordinator);
• Accountable for the coordination of deployment activities with the Regional Functional members, including but not limited to Infrastructure Connectivity and Hardware requirements and GSC preparedness activities in conjunction with the RITD and RSCD among others;
• Lead reoccurring communication with offices to track deployment activities;
• Communicate overall status to IPD Deployment Leads including regularly structured updates;
• Early risk identification and escalation to the Director of IPD Deployment and Country Program Deployment Leads;
• Manage a team of at least two team members including a trainer and a support specialist; majority of management will be remote management.
Key Working Relationships:
Position Reports to: Director, IPD Deployment
• Regional Training Specialist
• Regional Hyper Support
Other Internal and/or external contacts:
• Country Program Leadership
• Functional Leads e.g. IT, SC, FIN, AMU
• Regional VP
• Demonstrated project management, organization and communication skills;
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively with stakeholders at all levels;
• Ability to multi-task across multiple project timelines;
• Experience in working with and managing cross-functional teams and processes;
• Ability and eagerness to travel frequently and extensively;
• Ability to manage a team of diverse backgrounds remotely and across multiple time zones;
• Must be a patient and good communicator who can function in an organizational environment involving a diversity of cultures, languages, and personal interests and agendas;
• Solid organizational skills with a flexible work attitude. Able to work productively in a fast-paced team environment, able to work independently, and able to meet changing demands;
• Good at role of facilitator, presentations and team player in solving problems;
• Committed to staff training and development;
• Fluency in English required
• Knowledge of the Integra project strongly considered;
• Bilingual fluency in French and/or Arabic strongly preferred
• This position will based and/or working in a diverse range of IRC office environments.
• International travel as needed.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5