If you are a committed, creative professional and are passionate about making a lasting difference for children, the world’s leading children’s rights organization would like to hear from you.
For 70 years, UNICEF has been working on the ground in 190 countries and territories to promote children’s survival, protection and development. The world’s largest provider of vaccines for developing countries, UNICEF supports child health and nutrition, good water and sanitation, quality basic education for all boys and girls, and the protection of children from violence, exploitation, and AIDS. UNICEF is funded entirely by the voluntary contributions of individuals, businesses, foundations and governments.
- Assist in all the administrative and logistical preparations for upcoming events. This includes invitations, procurement of venue and needed materials, participant’s registration and event collaterals/material and coordination with partners.
- Provide operational and administrative support to the Communication Section and other assistance as needed.
- Matrix directory of invited guests’ details.
- Complete event materials (e.g., invitation, attendance sheets, contract with service providers, etc.)
- Monthly progress report.
Qualifications and Competencies of Successful Consultant
- Completion of secondary education is required, preferably supplemented by technical or university courses related to the field of work.
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant administrative work experience is required. Previous experience in the United Nations is an asset.
- Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of another UN language or local language of the duty station is considered as an asset.
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified candidates are requested to complete an online candidate profile in http://www.unicef.org/about/employ/by17 October2018. Only applications sent through the e-recruitment portal under Job Number:516689 will be considered.
All candidates are requested to submit a cover letter, and the duly filled P 11 form which can be downloaded from our website at http://www.unicef.org/about/employ/files/P11.doc indicating three (3) previous supervisors. Please indicate your ability, availability and daily/monthly rate to undertake the terms of reference above. Applications submitted without a daily/monthly rate will not be considered.
Only shortlisted consultants will be contacted.
By applying through our Talent Management System (TMS) you agree to our privacy statement which is in line with the Philippines’ Data Privacy Act. You are strongly advised to read carefully through the privacy statement before submitting your application.
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of our organization.
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of our organization. To apply, click on the following link http://www.unicef.org/about/employ/?job=516689
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 5-10
- Dropdown field Option 1