NGO Jobs in Philipines. Organization: Chemonics
Closing date: 16 Aug 2019
Chemonics seeks a cybersecurity maturity assessment model expert for USAID’s E-PESO Activity based in Makati City, Philippines. The activity aims to promote a safe, efficient, and reliable retail payment system, and the expert will formulate and develop a cybersecurity maturity assessment model framework and methodology for industry-wide implementation. We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
- Advanced degree in computer science, information systems, or cybersecurity preferred
- Cybersecurity expertise, including local and international cybersecurity frameworks
- Certified security expert — CISSP, CISA, ISO 27001 lead auditor/implementer, CISM, CRISC, CEH, and ITIL
- Proficiency with PCI DSS 3.2, ISO/IEC 27000 family of standards, NIST 800-53, NIST cybersecurity framework, and COBIT
- In-depth knowledge and experience in using process maturity frameworks, such as Capability Maturity Model Integration or ISO 9001 quality management systems, preferably in banking/central banking implementations
- Demonstrate leadership, versatility, and integrity
How to apply:
Please send an electronic version of your CV and cover letter and “E-PESO Cybersecurity Maturity Assessment Model Expert” in the subject line to PhilippinesepesoPMU@chemonics.com by August 16, 2019. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
The protection of your personal data is important to Chemonics. If you are located in the European Union, please read our EU Recruiting Data Privacy Notice to learn how we process your personal data. For more information, please read the EU Recruiting Data Privacy Notice here: https://chemonics.com/eu-recruiting-data-privacy-notice/
- Salary Offer $3000 ~ $10.000
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 10-20
- Text Area field 8am - 5pm