This role will form part of a project team providing resettlement assistance to displaced households, as a result of the construction of a new railway in the Philippines. Responsibilities of the M&E Expert include overseeing and supporting the design and implementation of the online monitoring system:
(i) Design the surveys and analytical requirements to ensure effective and efficient data collection and utilization;
(ii) Work in close coordination with the Business Intelligence subcontractor to establish the most appropriate online monitoring tools to use for the surveys and the business intelligence and data analytics tool;
(iii) Work in close coordination with the relevant government agencies to understand the survey and monitoring and evaluation gaps or bottlenecks in resettlement in the Philippines;
(iv) Design and deliver trainings for government on survey design and monitoring and evaluation utilizing the online monitoring system;
(v) Design and deliver learning and best practice reports and documents for broad dissemination among the Graduation Approach and resettlement communities of practice.
- At least 10 years’ experience working in monitoring and evaluation (experience in the Philippines is highly desirable)
- At least 8 years’ experience designing and implementing Computer Assisted Personal Surveys (CAPI)
- Advanced degree in monitoring and evaluation, or a relevant field
- Experience working in settings of resettlement, displacement, humanitarian crises, or development.
How to apply:
If you fulfill all the requirements stated in the job description, please submit your CV : firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Monitoring and Evaluation Expert.
- Salary Offer $3000 ~ $10.000
- Multiple Select field
- Text Area field 8am - 5pm