The role of the Learning Assistant will be to support the teams working on the ChangeMaker Awards and the ToolBox revitalization in:
(a) the orchestration of the Water ChangeMaker Awards that is to become an important instrument for identifying and sharing implementation experiences that are to “enter” the ToolBox going forward;
(b) keeping the ToolBox updated, by taking on much of the day-to-day work in reviewing content and comments, maintain functionalities and keep users engaged, ideally linking, as appropriate, to the Community of Practice work;
(c) the development of initiatives for mobilizing learning alliances in water resources management so as to support strengthening regional operations and network growth;
(d) support to the development of selected Communities of Practice throughout the GWP network;
(e) support building a culture of learning and strategic support to the network in developing various implementation initiatives in support of the learning agenda more broadly; and
(f) support GWPO staff in launching events related to learning including the GWP Network Meeting, the GWP Regional days, etc.
See full job description at: https://gwp.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=31
How to apply:
- Applications are accepted in English only and only through the online application system, https://gwp.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=31 not via e-mail.
- Maximum 2-page CV and 1-page cover letter a must.
- Professionals with a background from and/or living and working in Asian, African, Eastern European, Latin American, or Middle Eastern countries are encouraged to apply
- GWP offers competitive remuneration as well as an attractive work environment, with flat hierarchies and agile decision-making, and with great opportunities for professional exposure and growth.
- This contract is offered for 2 years.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 4-6 weeks after the application deadline.
Questions can be directed to [email protected]
Deadline: 7 June 2020 – midnight Stockholm time
- Text Area field 8am - 5pm