The responsibilities will be negotiated with the Communications and Fundraising Manager and the Resources and Partnerships Leader, and will include:
1. Grant management
• Strengthen existing systems for managing and reporting program knowledge,
particularly related to grants, in collaboration with Program Managers and the
Resources and Partnerships Leader.
• In liaison with the Founder and Co-CEO, the Communications and Fundraising Manager, and the Resources and Partnerships Leader, actively search for and identify potential new grant opportunities that align with Blue Dragon’s values and objectives.
• Draft grant proposals in collaboration with Program Managers and Program staff.
• Monitor and track outstanding grant applications and update internal databases.
• Support Programs to ensure effective monitoring of grant implementation according to relevant requirements and documents.
2. Monitoring and learning
• Collect and provide information to the Communications and Fundraising Team, CEO, Resources and Partnerships Leader, and other relevant staff about program activities including data, photographs, reports, case studies and data. Ensure effective and private storage of grants data and information.
• Conduct internal evaluations of program activities, including developing evaluation frameworks, collecting data, writing reports.
• Identify and share key learnings from Program activities internally and with grants donors and other external partners.
• Identify gaps in program funding and share this information to the Communications and Fundraising Team as required.
Support Grants management and impact monitoring coordinator supports:
a) The Communications and Fundraising team in identifying funding gaps and ensuring fundraising targets are met, through providing accurate, useful information and data;
b) All programs in coordinating grants and reporting activities, information and data across programs; and
c) The Founder and co-CEO, the Communications and Fundraising Manager, and the Resources and Partnerships Leader with donor management as required.
Grants management and impact monitoring coordinator is supported by the Resources and Partnerships Leader, the Communications and Fundraising Manager as well as the co-CEO.
3. Key selection criteria
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English and Vietnamese.
• Ability to work independently, as well as in part of a team.
• Willingness and orientation to learn and continuously improve.
• Excellent computer skills (MS office package, email, database skills, internet).
• At least three years’ experience in fundraising, grant writing, reporting, etc.
• An analytical mind with an openness to new ideas and innovations.
• Proven skills in monitoring and evaluation of development activities.
• Commitment to child protection and safeguarding and Blue Dragon’s values.
• Ability to work to deadline in a fast paced environment
• Able to develop as a servant leader and in Blue Dragon’s Leadership style and culture.
- Desirable but not essential
• An understanding of key issues Blue Dragon work on, including human trafficking, street children and youth development.
Please send your CV to email: email@example.com
Deadline: 5 August 2020
- Address Hong Ha, Hoan Kiem, Ha Noi