Nonviolent Peaceforce (NP) is a dynamic, international, non-governmental organization.
We work to reduce violence and protect civilians in countries affected by violent conflict and its aftermath, currently in 5 locations: Iraq, Bangladesh, Myanmar, Philippines, and South Sudan. NP implements programming through the deployment of civilian protection teams to the field. It consists of 3 legal entities, one in the USA, one in Belgium and one in France.
We are currently seeking a Finance Officer for 6 months who will be able to support and contribute to the HQ finance team by taking responsibility for the accurate and timely input of data to NP’s accounting software (Quickbooks) and for setting up electronic payments.
The job holder must have significant experience in using Quickbooks and work quickly as well as accurately, Whilst having good inter-personal skills the job holder must be experienced in operating, following and enforcing strong internal control procedures. The job holder must also be able to communicate well in English.
OBJECTIVES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The job holder will be responsible for:
* The accurate and timely input of data to NP’s accounting software system: Quickbooks
* Reconciliations including inter-company reconciliations
* Setting-up and controlling payments from multiple bank accounts
* Preparation and maintenance of year-end audit files
QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCIES:
* Significant proven experience of Quickbooks
* An ability to work up to ‘trial balance’ stage in accounts preparation
* On or more of the following would be a significant advantage:
* Technical qualifications
* Experience with NGOs
* Very good interpersonal and communication skills including in English
Please email CV and cover letter to Marion Girad by November 20, 2018: email@example.com
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1