The overall objective of this consultancy is to assess the organizational capacity of Vivere, and develop an action plan to master management
Full ToR on
- Candidate shall provide Financial proposal specifying a daily rate in CHF. All envisaged costs must be included in the financial proposal.
- Strong analytical, negotiation and communication skills, including ability to produce high quality practical advisory reports and knowledge products.
- Professional and/or academic experience in one or more of the areas of international development, Human Rights and NGO environment.
- Ability to produce high quality outputs in a timely manner ensuring Vivere’s participation
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong ability to write clearly and convincingly, adapting style and content to different audiences and speak clearly and convincingly.
- Strong analytical, research and writing skills with demonstrated ability to think strategically.
- Strong inter-personal, negotiation and liaison skills.
How To Apply
Guidelines for Application
- Technical proposal & working plan
- Financial proposal specifying a daily rate in CHF. All envisaged costs must be included in the financial proposal.
All documents should be sent to Vivere, Mike Hoffman, on both electronical and paper support, to addresses : email@example.com and Vivere 7 av. d’Yverdon C.H.1004 Lausanne (Switzerland)
- Address 7 avenue d'Yverdon 1004 Lausanne Suisse
- Salary Offer $3000 ~ $10.000
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10
- Radio field Option 1
- Dropdown field Option 1
- Total Jobs: 1 Jobs
- Slogan Protecting people whose lives are endangered by unacceptable discrimination
- Full Address 7 avenue d'Yverdon 1004 Lausanne Suisse