Preparedness for Response and Recovery (PRR)
Program for Strengthening Preparedness for Emergency Response and Recovery in India (PROSPER-India) seeks to assist Disaster Management Department (DMD) of Government of Bihar in preparedness actions for management of COVID19 in the state. ADPC has been requested by DMD to help with an IT solution (web and mobile) for registration of migrants coming into and leaving from Bihar. Additionally, maintenance support for the application for unhindered and uninterrupted service is required for a period of 6 months.
The assignment will be carried out in 6 months.
Supervisor(s): Project Manager (Operations) based in Patna, Bihar
Evaluator(s): Program Manager, PRR, based in Bihar.
Required Qualifications/ Selection Criteria:
- Team lead to be a post-graduate in any subject related to software development any other relevant discipline from a recognized university with excellent command over English and Hindi.
- Understanding of disaster preparedness / resilience-related projects.
- Excellent computer skills, especially skills in the development of web portal and mobile app,
- Excellent interpersonal and public relations skills; ability to work with a team in a multi-cultural environment.
- Experience of having carried out similar work in the past
- Strong desire to learn; undertake new challenges; must have self-confidence; a willingness to work hard; a good sense of humor and fun but with seriousness about the quality and excellence of work
Duties and Responsibilities:
With support and guidance from Project Manager (Operations), PRR, based in Bihar, the consultant would perform the following tasks:
- Design & Development of Migrant Registration Portal.
- Cloud Hosting of application.
- SMS integration.
- Maintenance & Support of Web Portal for 6 months.
- Maintain necessary technical and process documentation of the process of development, deployment and handing over.
- Perform other related duties that may be assigned by the Program Manager.
How to apply:
Interested candidates, please submit a proposal with the completed ADPC application form (downloadable form http://www.adpc.net), resume, copy of diploma(s) and certificate(s) together with a cover letter to [email protected] by 22 May 2020.
- Text Area field 8am - 5pm