Request for Proposals
NGO Jobs in South Sudan. The International Organization for Migration (hereinafter called IOM) intends to hire Service Provider for the Rapid Response Fund (RRF) – South Sudan and Abyei for which this Request for Proposals (RFP) is issued.
IOM now invites Service Providers/Consulting Firms to provide Technical and Financial Proposal for the following Services: Mid-Term Evaluation of RRF. Please use the link above to see full documentation for the RFP.
The overall objective of the mid-term performance evaluation is to analyze whether activities and outputs stated in the project narratives by the sub-grantees are being achieved, to provide lessons learned, identify challenges and to ensure oversight and accountability of the RRF. Additionally, the evaluation aims to assess the effectiveness and efficiency of RRF processes and procedures. More specifically the processes and procedures to build the capacity of non-governmental organizations (NNGOs), as well as selection of the sub-grants.
IOM will be utilizing the services of an independent monitor to carry out a mid-term evaluation of the RRF. The independent third party monitoring and evaluation will be essential for evidence-based programming, to mitigate potential program risks and to overcome identified challenges which impact implementation. The evaluation will follow a phased approach, which will allow time for reflection and real-time feedback. The evaluation will take a participatory approach, to ensure ownership and promote interaction with the IOM team, sub-grantees and beneficiaries. The evaluation will make efforts to consult the affected population to help inform the on-going response, and promote accountability. The evaluation will employ mixed-methods to triangulate qualitative and quantitative data from primary and secondary sources. NGO Jobs in South Sudan
The performance mid-term evaluation will follow a phased approach, which will allow time for reflection and real-time feedback. The evaluation will take a participatory approach, to ensure ownership and promote interaction with the IOM team in the country office/sub-offices in South Sudan and relevant IOM partners. The evaluation will make efforts to consult the affected population to help inform the on-going response, and promote accountability. NGO Jobs in South Sudan
Requirements: IOM is looking for a service provider with a strong track record in conducting evaluations of multisector rapid emergency funds. The lead consultant must have sound professional experience in emergency projects in complex and volatile environments, and have qualifications and skills matching the different sectors of implementation as well as excellent theoretical and practical knowledge of monitoring and evaluation.
The successful service provider must be able to demonstrate a combination of the following skills, experience and qualifications:
· Lead evaluator with a minimum of Master’s degree and minimum 10 years’ experience.
· The technical evaluation team will be selected based on the primary sectors the RRF has been contributing to under 2017 and 2018.
· Proven record of producing high quality and credible evaluations of humanitarian emergency response programs.
· Demonstrable practical experience in evaluation methods.
· Demonstrated skills and experience in quantitative and qualitative field research and related report writing.
· Strong background in research methods (including policy research), with relevant experience in conducting evaluations in South Sudan.
· Good understanding of humanitarian situation in South Sudan.
· An appropriate range of field experience and experience in insecure environments and willingness to travel in such environments.
· Excellent knowledge of English.
· All team members will be required to provide a signed statement attesting to a lack of conflict of interest or describing any existing conflict of interest.
· The evaluation team shall demonstrate familiarity with USAID’s Evaluation Policy and guidance included in the USAID Automated Directive System (ADS) in Chapter 201.
The Service Provider/Consulting Firm will be selected under a Quality –Cost Based Selection procedures described in this RFP. Please see the full information at: UNGM Notice 75465 (weblink above).
The Proposals must be delivered through email to IOM at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 17 August 2018. No late proposal shall be accepted. IOM reserves the right to accept or reject any proposal and to annul the selection process and reject all Proposals at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to affected Service Providers/Consulting Firms.
NGO Jobs in South Sudan
- Salary Offer $3000 ~ $10.000
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 10-20
- Dropdown field Option 1