NGO Jobs in belgium. Organization: Médecins Sans Frontières
Closing date: 30 Aug 2019
· Are you digital savvy and passionate about recruitment communications and employer branding?
· Are you knowledgeable on talent attraction through specific digital channels?
· Do you have a strategic mind and are you comfortable representing MSF at professional events?
· Then we have the job for you!
The digital HR marketing officer aims to create a positive image of MSF as an employer, increase the visibility of the needed field positions and attract qualitative candidates through digital platforms.
The overall objective is to support MSF Belgium efforts to hire the right profiles medical and non-medical, in all fields of activity to answer to operational needs.
The HR Digital Marketing Officer contributes to the mission of the Field recruitment unit in the HR department and is a member of the Digital Unit of the Communications department. He/she collaborates with Belgian communications and Fundraising and finds opportunities to work together for more aligned external communications.
· To define and implement the HR digital marketing strategy (long term) and to work on the Employer Value Proposition of MSF Belgium in order to spread a unique and correct message to target populations – including working on market labour analyses and finding ways to target specific hard-to-find professionals
· To optimize the job pages (user-friendliness, transparency, clarity) of the website and to keep the content up-to-date
· To design, implement, measure and analyse recruitment campaigns using the digital tools available (SEA, jobnewsletter, social media, website, Live sessions, …) in line with the recruitment needs
· To post any urgent ad hoc vacancies for field placements
· To participate in and to initiate collaboration actions with other HR marketing officers for best practice sharing globally as well as within the office in Brussels
· To support in the organization of recruitment events (promotion of the event, emails, replying to queries, adapting forms on the website)
· To support any retention activities for our current field staff
· To manage the MSF Belgium Linkedin page and to conduct community management on the other social media on recruitment topics
· To provide support with graphic design or editing for HR marketing materials
· To monitor the digital recruiting/social media world and to keep abreast of the latest technological evolutions, emerging social media, mergers, threats and opportunities
· To deliver annual and quarterly reports on the progress and use of the allocated budget.
· A degree in digital communications/marketing or a degree in HR/labour psychology with experience in digital marketing
· At least 3 years of experience in digital (recruitment) communications and a first proven experience in employer branding or HR outreach activities
· MSF Experience or experience working for another (international) NGO is an asset
· Fluent in English, French and Dutch – candidates with Dutch as a mother tongue are strongly encouraged to apply
· Able to create written or visual corporate content for digital marketing purposes
· Able to measure the results of your actions through google analytics, Excel, Facebook insights or other internal tools
· Able to work autonomously but also in close collaboration with different HR and communication actors
· At ease managing a budget and reporting to management
· Strong competence and experience of emerging technologies and social media platforms
· Good networking and communication skills
· Field experience or experience working abroad is an asset
· Linkedin recruiter license proficiency is an asset
· Adherence to the MSF principles and to our managerial values: Respect, Transparency, Integrity, Accountability, Trust and Empowerment.
· A competitive salary within the NGO field
· A full-time position, open-ended contract, based in our office in Brussels (Ixelles)
· Hospital Insurance (DKV) – Pension plan – Subsidised Canteen – 100% reimbursement for public transportation costs
· An interesting job with a sense of purpose in a dynamic and motivated team, with the possibility to implement your ideas and vision
· Start date: as soon as possible
How to apply:
CV + cover letter to be sent before August 30, 2019, to Human Resources, c/o Muriel Moussiaux, 46, rue de l’Arbre Bénit, 1050 Bruxelles/Brussel, Gewijde-Boomstraat 46 Or via e-mail to: Recruit-HQ-HR@brussels.msf.org with “Digital HR” in the title.
The protection of your personal data is important to MSF. By submitting your application, you consent to MSF using your personal data. For more information, consult our privacy notice to job applicants.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Text Area field 8am - 5pm