IRC IT is examining our current approach to end user equipment to develop a new strategy for workstation management, deployment and support with a greater diversity of equipment. This initiative includes 4 main projects that will accomplish the replacement of obsolete end-user devices, upgrade to Windows 10 for capable devices, expansion of management tools to accommodate additional platforms (iOS, Android), improve asset management, implement mandatory MDM policy, develop user profiles and research devices alternate devices.
The Project Manager for the End-User Computing Refresh Project will work with the Program Manager to initiate the individual projects including the onboarding of the technical resources, end-user profile development, policy creation and implementation, device procurement and distribution to the end-user, implantation of updated IT security standards.
The person in this position will develop and manage existing project documentation, including project schedules, weekly and monthly status reports, presentations, risk logs, action logs, issue logs, etc. The Project Manager works proactively to gather information required for analysis of project cost, resources, time and other project supporting deliverables.
- Creates and Maintains Project Plans: Develops, and continually updates, detailed project/program management plans. Develops work breakdown structures based on the project objectives and scope. Ensures PM methodology is adhered to.
- Manages Project Status Reporting: Prepares status reports to convey project scope, goals, milestones, budget, risk, status, change requests, and critical issues to the client and project team.
- Develops and Maintains Project Schedules: Incorporates regular updates from each functional team.
- Performs Project Cost Estimation and Ongoing Budget Tracking: Maintains budget information and assists in developing costs estimates and analyzing data.
- Performs Project Resource Management: Provides work direction and leadership to assigned projects, including scheduling, assignment of work and review of project efforts. Identifies project resource requirements and staff assignments. Checks for staff availabilities. Updates the project plan with work assignments.
- Conducts Risk Management: Maintains documentation for identified risks and mitigation strategies. Proactively gathers and updates risk status and documentation as needed.
- Supports Stakeholder Management: Works with technology and business owners to analyze stakeholder expectations for projects based upon approved project requirements.
- Conducts Project Business Analysis: Works with project team members and stakeholders to anticipate and manage changes to projects, such as but not limited to, technical and functional requirements, business requirements and milestone schedule
- Provides Overall Project Administration: Participates in program team meetings, proactively documents meeting minutes, track issues, decisions and action items, and follow-up between meetings to drive issues to closure.
- Conducts Other Tasks as Needed: Performs other duties or special projects as required or as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Broad understanding of managing global enterprise infrastructure projects, complemented by a solid track record of delivery.
- Prior experience managing a large-scale end-user computing implementation a plus
- 4+ years of experience managing project efforts
- Experience with Project Management software and tools
- Knowledge of best practice Project Management methodologies
- Experience with cross-functional project coordination
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (i.e. day-to-day discussions, team meetings, presentations, written status updates, project documentation, etc.), as well as, an overall ability to be clear and concise in all communications
- Strong organizational and time-management skills; proven ability to prioritize and deliver on time
- Strong analytic problem-solving skills
- Ability to work both independently and in a dynamic, cross-functional global team structure
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office suite, proficiency in project tracking software (i.e., Clarizen, MS Project, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to manage and work through change
Preferred Additional Requirements
- CAPM or PMP certified; or actively working toward certification
- Standard office working environment
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5